Kerala in Southern part of India has rightly been referred as God’s own country for its innumerable attractive tourist spots that draw the eye of the tourists all across the globe. For a memorable lifetime holiday experience, a visit to Kerala is a must for all travel buffs. The state is endowed with an extraordinary ambiance that makes it one among the most highly demanded tourism destinations of India. Book one of Truly India Tour’s Kerala Tour Packages that will take you to this beautiful place, where you can have the best time of your life.
When in Kerala, you have in your ambit a lot many things to enjoy and see, right from the alluring waterways, captivating lakes to sweet-scented coconut grooves, luxuriant green paddy fields and tea gardens, from abundant mangrove forests to the pristine hill stations, and of course, the ever-tasty authentic Kerala delicacies. Best DMCs for India always provide some of the attractive deals in Kerala tours. Kerala is always included in South India Tours.
Some of the best known attractive tourist spots that are recommended to tourists in any holiday packages for Kerala are:
• Alleppey – the backwater hot spot
• Munnar – the hill station for a perfect romantic honeymoon
• Kumarakom – a quiet little village, with breathtaking sceneries
• Wayanad – a refreshing forest with lush green vegetation
• Thekkady – for all wildlife lovers
• Kovalam – the best known Kerala beach, especially for honeymoons in India
• Vagamon – an alluring hill station
• Kozhikode or Calicut – a commercial city known for its culture, ancient sites and delightful culinary experiences
• Varkala – the best known seaside place in Kerala with an appealing coastline and cliffs on one side and beautiful greenery on the other side
• Kannur – the picture perfect coastal town dotted with attractive monuments, cashew plantations, temples and the splendid buildings constructed in the multiple colonies of the British, the Dutch, and the Portuguese
• Kuttanad – referred as the rice bowl of Kerala, a rural landscape with tiny villages and agricultural lands, where you can actually view the traditional heritage agricultural system.
And the list goes on and on…
For your Kerala tours, the state being home to beaches, hill stations, backwaters, wildlife, you can opt for various types of vacation packages that suit your budget, taste and purpose.
At Truly India Tours, you can have exclusive deals on honeymoon packages, Kerala Beach Tour Packages, Wildlife Tours in Kerala, Backwater Tours, Family Holiday Packages for Kerala etc. The Christian population in Kerala is more than any part of the country and there are many foreign tourists who prefer customized catholic tours in the state to have a glimpse of the ancient churches here.
Kerala is also home to Ayurveda and Yoga. Travelers can also opt for specialized Ayurveda Packages and Ayurveda Kerala Tours. At Truly India Tours, we also offer yoga tours in Kerala. The wellness centers in Kerala offers exotic Ayurveda treatments for mental and spiritual wellbeing of the travelers.
Being a coastal state, the climate in Kerala is usually hot, dry and humid. The summer months from March to May are usually avoided for sightseeing and exploring because of unfavorable summer heat. But yes, many tourists visit the hill stations in Kerala during this time. Monsoon time from June to August is preferable by tourists for Ayurveda treatment, Aurveda spa and wellness.
However, if you really want to enjoy the true beauty of Kerala, on the beach, backwaters, or hill stations, then visit the place during the months from September to March. The weather during this time is pleasant, with no rains, less heat and less humid and a comfortable weather for sightseeing, exploring and relaxing.
Get best deals on well-planned Kerala tour packages for a dream vacation with Truly India Tours. Choose your favorite holiday packages for Kerala and explore the best of God’s Own Country with the country’s leading travel company Truly India Tours.